Control Kiwis on the network
Kiwi Admin is a small application that let's you control all your KAMs (Kiwi Application Monitor) on the network.
It's designed to:
- automatically/manually register KAMs on the network
- control the number of KAMs registered and transfer licenses
- identify each KAM by computer name, IP, user name and full path
- control the launch of each KAM (start with Windows, start Lite)
- control the displayed KAM windows (alerts, errors, updates) and transfer them to Kiwi Admin
- toggle the gathering of data for statistical purposes (memory, CPU, run time,...)
- restrict the access to KAMs with the use of a password
- set common e-mail server details for sending e-mail alerts
- toggle full control over the settings in a KAM
- update selected KAMs or all of them
Kiwi Admin is placed on a computer in the network to which all the other computers with KAMs have access (read/write - full share) or a server. The program does not have to be active, just the access to the database.
Kiwi Admin comes free with the purchase of 5 or more licenses of Kiwi Application Monitor. Just send us an e-mail.