Kiwi Drink Prog
Kiwi Drink Prog is a small program, which lets you monitor your consume of Alcohol and habits linked with it. You just enter the day of the Alcohol consume, the amount of Alcohol and the level of drunkenness.
The program then calculates all the statistics and analyses.
- Metric and Imperial units system
- Multi Language support (included: English and Slovenian)
- User defined Drinks
- Calculating the Amounf of Alcohol in the Blood and Exhaled Air
- Calculating the time, Alcohol was being digested
- Yearly amount of Wine, Beer and Spirits. Also displayed as pure Alcohol and S.D.
- Average amount of Booze (drunk day)
- Average amount of Booze (overall)
- Most Alcohol consumed in one session
- Average person from your Country
- Your deviation from the average person from your Country (wine, beer, spirit)
- Summary of your deviation
- Charts that compare your amount with the average person
- Comparision of drunken and sober days per year
- Comparision of drunken and sober weekends per year
- Drunken days per year by day of the week with chart
- Average interval between drunken days and the max and min interval
- Levels of drunkenness with chart
- Yearly average level of drunkenness
- Levels depending on the amount of drinks
- Drunken days per season with chart
- Average amount of drinks per season with charts
- Number of drunken days per month (chart)
- Pure alcohol per drunken day per month (chart)
- Overall statistics (statistics for many years)
- Number of drunk days per year (chart)
- Free updates and add-ons
This product is Freeware
Language database is open. Anyone can contribute and add a new language!